Junior QA Analyst
We are currently in search of the mentioned position based out of our Montreal office:
- Create, maintain and execute test suites based on project, business and functional requirements.
- Provide accurate task dependencies, priorities and effort estimates.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks within agreed timeframes.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and team members to request pertinent information, inform of impediments and resolve issues.
- Validate and accurately report bugs, software flaws, design issues and/or performance issues.
- Maintain automated test suite and analyze results to report bugs, software flaws and/or performance issues.
- Continuously seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures, methodologies and tools.
- Identify deficiencies in current processes, tools and technologies and propose solutions for continuous improvements.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and Data Normalization.
- Adaptability to new working processes and learning new technologies.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to multitask and progress on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Highly focused on delivering quality and value.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of Agile SDLC.
- Knowledge of OO Programming and web services.
- Knowledge of XML, XPath and XSLT.
- Knowledge of HP QTP/UFT and Load Runner.
- Experience testing SaaS products.
Oceanwide is an equal opportunity employer that offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, profit sharing program, group benefits, an Education & Tuition Assistance program, and much more. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in Oceanwide; only those candidates selected will be contacted.