Client Relationship Coordinator
We are currently in search of the mentioned position based out of our Montreal office:
As a member of the Client Relationship Team, your focus will be on building licensee relationships and maintaining customer loyalty. Your primary responsibilities will involve building client relationships through the provision of frontline licensee support and training, assisting with post-sales configuration of our Genoa and Bridge products, and assisting with project management for select product expansion/roll-out opportunities. As a Client Relationship Coordinator, your main goal is to provide Oceanwide clients with an exceptional experience when using our products and services and ensure their satisfaction.
- Frontline Licensee Relationship Support:
- Provide support (training, product, etc.) to our Bridge and Genoa Production licensees
- Develop working relationships with key licensee support staff
- Determine solutions to improving the customer experience
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client account stakeholders
- Ensure approvals are obtained where necessary
- Financial responsibilities where appropriate, ie invoicing, follow up, etc.
- Prepare client facing and internal documentation
- Provide administrative and organizational support, ie. internal and status reports, project management and deliverable schedules
- General administrative assistance, ie. meeting coordination, taking and distributing meeting notes.
- Assist in the configuration of Genoa and Bridge products:
- Learn how the licensees use our product
- Understand and document licensee key business drivers for using our Genoa and/or Bridge products
- Participate in requirements review and solution design walkthroughs
- Develop and execute UAT test scenarios for both products
- Develop the ability to configure in both the Genoa and Bridge products
Requirements & Competencies:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English – mandatory
- Customer service experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation skills
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills; MS Office, etc.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the insurance, international trade, and/or transportation/logistics industries would be an asset.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Engineering, Sciences, Commerce or MIS is preferred
Oceanwide is an equal opportunity employer that offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, profit sharing program, group benefits, an Education & Tuition Assistance program, and much more. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in Oceanwide; only those candidates selected will be contacted.