Implementation Coordinator - Insurance Management Software
As an Implementation Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the coordination, planning and implementation of projects for our licensees;
- Supporting the level 2/3 technical investigations of our products; and
- Analysis and gathering of business requirements from business associates and their customers
You will liaise with executives and key business users from our client base (many of whom are Fortune 500 companies) to provide consultancy, training, and support services.
In addition to developing strong client relationships, you will also be responsible for contributing ideas towards the growth and evolution of our products and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bright and talented team in providing innovative solutions to our clients at a high performance level.
We are currently in search of the mentioned position based out of our Montreal office:
- Coordinate and execute all day-to-day project requirements assigned by account team leader, specifically:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client account stakeholders;
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements;
- Work with our Bridge product to configure and build client solutions;
- Provide licensee training;
- Provide day-to-day client implementation and Bridge product support;
- Prepare client facing and internal documentation such as meeting minutes, scorecards, client-facing solution description documents, release notes and training material;
- Provide administrative and organizational support, i.e. internal and status reports, project management and deliverable schedules; and
- Ensure managers are kept up to date with all facts and issues regarding assigned projects in a timely manner.
- General support for Account Team:
- Establish and maintain any organizational systems within group;
- General administrative assistance, ie. meeting coordination, taking and distributing meeting notes.
Requirements & Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Engineering or Computer Science is preferred;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English – mandatory;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong presentation skills;
- A track record of excellence in team dynamics;
- Proficient computer skills; MS Office, etc.;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer service experience is an asset; and
- Knowledge of the insurance, international trade, and/or transportation/logistics industries would be an asset.
Oceanwide is an equal opportunity employer that offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, profit sharing program, group benefits, an Education & Tuition Assistance program, and much more. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in Oceanwide; only those candidates selected will be contacted.