Insurance Claim Management Software
Oceanwide’s Claims Management software module offers powerful features to improve the speed and efficiency of claims processing and settlements further enhancing customer service and satisfaction levels. Oceanwide’s insurance claims software offers adjusters, surveyors, brokers, the insured, and other 3rd parties, secure and controlled access to policy and claim information online 24/7.
Claims Management Software Highlights
Flexible Access Security
Oceanwide’s multi-dimensional access security architecture allows administrators to give each user personalized access to the specific data and functionality they need.
Automation tools allow authorized users to collaborate easily, in real time, to build and process each claim file. Notes, shipping documents, survey reports and digital photographs can be easily uploaded and made available to all parties. Claimants can also view the up-to-date status of their claims at any time.
Generating and sending letters, subrogation notification and other correspondence can be handled effortlessly using Oceanwide’s documentation engine which draws on information from the policy, claim and insured to structure a detailed, formatted document.
Comprehensive Audit Trail
All changes to claim data, correspondence and uploaded files, are permanently retained in a detailed, easily searchable log.
Powerful Risk Management Reporting Tools
Oceanwide offers a variety of flexible reporting tools to analyze claim data, calculate pro-forma costs with varied deductibles and isolate problem areas. All reports can be generated onscreen, in PDF format or downloaded to Excel.
Oceanwide’s claims management module can be customized, without any development, to capture and validate an unlimited number of additional data elements for future analysis. This capability provides ultimate flexibility to use the system in any situation.
Insurance Claims Software Functionality
Capture First Notice of Loss
- Validates data against the policy
- Captures specific data elements to facilitate integration
- Automatic multi-level email notifications
- Escalating alerts for unacknowledged loss reports
Build the Claim File
- Capture all relevant shipment information
- Track reserves, expenses, indemnities, salvage and recoveries
- Record unlimited text notes from multiple users
- Upload and store related files of all types (e.g. survey reports, bills of lading)
- Generate template-based correspondence (e.g. acknowledgement letters, subrogation)
Integrate with External Systems
- Standardized XML message structures and custom adapters that match specific workflows and external system requirements
- Imports Excel Spreadsheets Without Programming
- Multiple transport protocols (MQ Series, MSMQ, VPN, Web Services, FTP, HTTP, SMTP)
- Link to in-house claims adjustment systems as well as to 3rd party systems
Provide Status Updates to Claimants
- View claim status at any time
- Upload documents and messages
Please go to our homepage to find out more about Oceanwide’s claims management module.