Excess, Surplus & Specialty Lines Insurance Software
"Freedom of rate and form" has given the markets for Excess, Surplus and Specialty lines of insurance ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions and to the needs of their consumers. The easy and flexible product configuration offered by Oceanwide's excess, surplus& speciality insurance software facilitates the design of highly-specific insurance coverages.
Bridge offers insurers the tools they need to design underwriting rules for the most tailored or specialized products. Through Bridge, licensees can expand their distribution network for Excess, Surplus & Specialty insurance and provide existing brokers and agents with the ultimate self-service experience while maintaining consistent document issuance, rating and underwriting.
Highlights of Excess, Surplus & Specialty Insurance Software
- Full-featured self-service platform with flexibility to offer the market pre-underwritten tailored non-standard speciality insurance products.
- Easy-to-use insurance portal for brokers, agents and other distributors intuitively designed to mimic their workflow.
- Easy-to-use tool to develop additional distribution channels with limited insurance knowledge.
- Increased underwriting control making it possible to go after ‘outside the box' risks
- Layer-based rating model
Functionality of Excess, Surplus & Specialty Insurance Software
- Easy configuration of insurance products by business users through an intuitive user interface or leveraging rules in existing policy administration systems
- Comprehensive rating and underwriting rules engine
- Links to third party databases which can leveraged by underwriting and rating rules
- Intuitive creation of product-specific forms and document templates using MS Word
- Complete Quote-Bind-Issue workflow for multiple products through a consistent, full-featured portal.
- Instant quoting based on application forms, product business rules and rating
- Automatic generation of policy documentation
- Ability to process bordereaux declarations from Excel, ACORD XML and other formats
- Streamlines referrals and special quotes through a collaborative workflow
- Offers powerful reporting tools and real-time monitoring of risk data.
Please contact us to find out how Oceanwide's insurance software facilitates the design of highly-specific insurance coverages.