Software to Quote, Bind & Issue Insurance
Bridge is not only uniquely suited for Excess, Surplus and Specialty lines, its powerful and intuitive self-service tools enable you to configure any insurance product
- Configure multiple branded portals to offer specific insurance products.
- Configure data fields to be used throughout the system.
- Build screens and workflow used to create a risk submission.
- Configure validation rules, such as when to trigger a referral, when and to whom to send e-mail notifications and when to force users to correct and re-submit data.
- Set up all rating rules including all applicable rates, multipliers, flat premiums, minimum premiums, applicable fees and taxes.
- Use MS-Word to create intelligent document templates that generate all required forms and conditions automatically based on the specific details of the submission.
Once configured, users can access the product specific portals to:
- Create submissions and obtain quotes
- Bind cover and issue policy documentation
- Request or process endorsements
- Provide input throughout the renewal process
- Access and view all policy-related details and documents
- Run risk management reports
- Report first notices of loss
Please contact us to find out how Oceanwide's insurance software offers powerful and intuitive self-service tools to configure any insurance product.