Insurance System Architecture
- Insurance software architecture is powered by Microsoft .NET and SQL Server
- Predefined or custom skins for user interface including colors, fonts, images etc.
- Customizable XML-based persistence using XPath expressions and XSLt
- Oceanwide rules engine driven by XML-based rules definitions
- Content publishing process optimizes runtime performance by pre-compiling product definitions into assemblies for faster execution
- Plug-in architecture uses a dependency injection framework to enable the drop-in replacement of any business logic
- Out-of-the-box rating & validation workflows can be customized using Microsoft Workflow Foundation to support custom execution algorithms expressed as XAML.
Please contact us to find out more about Oceanwide's insurance software architecture.