Customer Support Overview
Oceanwide places great importance on customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution of our client’s support needs. Our support professionals are certified on each product and receive training with each new product release. This results in a high level of customer satisfaction with our clients receiving the right answers instantly.
Our Customer Support Team is available by email and telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Oceanwide provides support and assistance to designated contact person(s) and front-line support directly to underwriters, brokers and assureds with respect to the proper use of the software and the resolution of any technical problems affecting such use.
Oceanwide currently offers multi-lingual 24/7 support services. Our Customer Support Team is staffed by trained employees who have been certified on all applications and who have ready access to an accumulated and growing knowledgebase of information. All incoming calls and issues are tracked from initiation through resolution, and issue severity criteria and formal escalation procedures are strictly enforced and contractually committed.
Oceanwide’s IT staff is composed of well-trained, carefully selected, experienced personnel. Each of the staff members is certified on a relevant set of technologies, including Microsoft systems administration, Microsoft database administration, IT security, and Cisco configuration. In addition to ongoing internal training, Oceanwide maintains an internal reference library with information regarding its products and core technologies along with more general technical information and journals. The IT staff is available from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EDT, Monday through Friday and are equipped with pagers and cell phones for after-hours alerts.
Each Genoa licensee is assigned to an Account Management Team that includes a project manager, programmers, and one or more trainers and coordinators. The designated team will be primarily responsible for supervising all interaction including a regular review of issues raised by the Customer Support Team and the institution of proactive measures to improve the service and performance of the system.
The account management team would typically provide the following services as directed by our customers:
- Continue to serve as point of contact and liaison between Oceanwide and our customers. Multiple team members in different offices provide better continuity and a longer business day.
- Plan and execute the agreed implementation strategy for each country, office and policy.
- Schedule and execute broker, underwriter and assured system presentations as directed by our customers.
- Provide all assured, underwriter and broker training as needed.
- Prepare all required training and reference documentation and customizations to said documentation as directed by our customers.
- Follow-up and resolve all issues raised during planning and training sessions throughout implementation.
- Document all system issues and enhancement requests and provide our customers with regular status updates and release notes.
- Coordinate and/or execute Policy entry, setup and testing.
- Manage the entry and maintenance of our customers company reference tables.
- Provide our customers management with regular rollout updates.
- Provide remote training sessions and marketing presentations on the system to Underwriters, Agents, Brokers and Assured.
- Follow-up with assureds, underwriters and brokers to ensure full implementation and retain laggards.
- Follow-up with our customers management and administrative staff to ensure maximum benefit is being realized and duplicate efforts are avoided through system usage.
Oceanwide provides support and assistance to designated contact person(s) and front-line support directly to underwriters, brokers and assureds with respect to the proper use of the insurance software and the resolution of any technical problems affecting such use.